Bedford Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club
Website and Social Media Comment Guidelines
We love comments about our Association, and we want to hear what you respectfully have to say. Remember to:
- Be nice, courteous, and stay on topic;
- No profanity, name-calling/personal attacks, or inappropriate content;
- If you harass others, you will be blocked;
- No spam posts, or posts trying to sell anything.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you’d want for yourself. Trolling and posting inappropriate content will lead to you being banned, and we don’t want that. Play nice.
Our moderators do their best not to delete comments, we feel that the community has individual, often strong opinions and points of view. We do, however, reserve the right to remove comments for the reasons mentioned above, as well as:
- anything that violates our Privacy Policies;
- anything derogatory based on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or otherwise derogatory in any perceived way;
- any other comments that are detrimental to the community.
Our moderators try to catch inappropriate content, but we also hope that our community will help us police it as well. If you see a comment that is inappropriate, please notify the BBABC. We’ll review the comment, and determine whether it should stay or go.
These guidelines are not intended, and may not be relied upon to (and does not) create any right enforceable by any party other than our business. It doesn’t require our association to take (or even not take) any action.
Our association will sometimes change the technologies that run our website. These include different software, hardware, and even web hosting. Some blog posts, especially older ones, may not be available in future versions of our site.