The Team Parent is the liaison between the team and the BBABC. This important relationship helps in sharing information about fundraisers, needs of the team, and helps promote membership to the Booster Club.
A Team Parent:
- Attends monthly BBABC meetings. Meetings are held usually the first Wednesday of the month in the BHS Media Center.
- Helps coordinate the BBABC fundraiser between Coach(es)and the BBABC. Also works with team’s JV and Freshman coaches and team parents (if applicable).
- Collect emails from team parents in order to distribute information from the Booster Club (ie: newsletters, awards night information, scholarship information, etc.).
- Promotes the Booster Club, promotes membership in the Booster Club, helps recruit volunteers for the concession stand.
- Communicates team accomplishments that will be posted on the BBABC Facebook page and Twitter.