The BBABC fundraisers provide support for the athletes and Bedford High School sport teams to fund needs not met by the school’s athletic budget. Based on the funds raised by each team, coaching staff can submit funding requests for equipment, etc., to the BBABC as soon as it has been approved by the BHS Athletic Director. To see a listing of what we have funded through the years, click here.
Along with membership support, we raise funds by providing team fundraisers each season. Examples of team fundraising are sales of raffle calendars, coupon books, and discount coupon cards. Since a large percentage of team sales goes directly back to them to use at their discretion, a team that is motivated to sell can raise significant money to offset team extras such as sportswear, coach clinics, team trips, team banquets or equipment on their “wish list”.
While the majority of the proceeds go directly back to the teams’ individual accounts, after the cost of the fundraiser, we set aside a small percentage (10%) to fund the pre-awards banquet that is held before each season’s Athletic Awards Night. We are happy to be able to fill this request of the Athletic Office and partner with them to provide this event for the coaches, athletes and their parents each season.
Up-to-date information about our fundraisers is below.
- Chipotle Fundraiser – March 27th! March 20, 2018 - The BBABC is hosting a Chipotle Fundraiser on March 27th - from 4:00 to 8:00pm. Bring the flyers, show on your smartphone, or just tell the cashier that you are supporting the cause!
- Spring Sports Fundraiser! March 20, 2018 - The Spring Sports Fundraiser will be handed out at the Spring Meet the Coaches Night on Monday, March 26th. Details to come!
- Winter Calendar Fundraiser! January 2, 2018 - Here's a list of winners from the Winter Calendar Fundraiser. One calendar winner will be chosen daily. And, the athlete who sold the winning ticket on Wednesdays will also receive a prize!
- BBABC & Talbots “Fashionable Fundraiser” Nov 14th! October 10, 2017 - Support the BBABC & Talbots "Fashionable Fundraiser" on Tuesday, November 14th. Mention that you support the BBABC and a portion of all sales that day will go toward the BBABC. Start shopping for the holidays!
- Fall Sports Fundraiser! August 19, 2017 - Support the Fall Sports Fundraiser! At Meet the Coaches night on August 21st, all athletes will receive 10 coupons books to sell ($10 each): 7 - Cinematic, 3 - Dunkin' Donuts Funds raised by the athletes go directly into their team account. Coaches can use those funds to purchase items that are outside the BHS Athletic budget. Some items purchased in the past include: team jackets/gear, team tents, and more. Please turn in all collected funds and any unsold booklets to your coach/team parent by September 6th. Athletes who sell all 10 coupon books will be entered into a drawing to win a prize. Athletes who sell 40 or more will receive a personalized team sweatshirt!
- BBABC & Hannaford Fundraiser May 10, 2017 - The BBABC has been chosen to participate in theHannaford Cause Bag Program for the month of May. Just visit the Hannaford located at 4 Jenkins Road in Bedford, purchase the 'blue' Cause bag, and we will receive $1. Good for the BBABC to support BHS athletics - and Good for the Planet!
- Chipotle Fundraiser March 29 March 23, 2017 - Come out and support the BBABC Chipotle Fundraiser, Wednesday, March 29th from 4-8pm in Bedford. Show the cashier the printed flyer, show it on your smartphone, or tell the cashier you are there to support the cause and 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Bedford Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club. Go Bulldogs!
- Spring Fundraiser! March 23, 2017 - Support your team and sell those coupon booklets! The money you raise goes into your team account to be used by coaches to purchase items on your team’s wish list. Athletes who sell 10 coupon books will be entered into a raffle to win prizes! If you sell 40+ coupon books, you will receive a personalized sweatshirt. Raffle Prizes include: 2 Red Sox tickets, and Bulldog t-shirts. Please make sure to turn in your collected money and any unsold coupon books to your coaches/team parents by Friday, April 7th.