Here’s just a few things that happened in October:
- Thanks for your support of the Fall Dunkin’ and Cinemagic Coupon Book Fundraiser! Athletes did a great job raising money for their teams! Athletes who sold all ten coupon books will be entered into a drawing to win prizes at the Fall Athletic Awards.
- We’ve been busy at Concessions, but still need help! We need each parent/family to volunteer at one game so we can open for all the events. And, students can earn RWL hours, too. Come out and show your support. The money we raise at Concessions is used to support ALL BHS athletes.
- BBABC Meeting & Social We met at T-Bones for an off-site meeting and social. While it was not well attended, we will not give up! We will plan another event and hope to see many of you there.
- Speakers! Through the generous donation from the BBABC, as well as donations from other teams and leagues, BHS Athletic Director Corey Parker has spear-headed the effort to get new speakers for the stadium and gym. Stadium speakers should be up for the 11/26 game, and the gym is next!
- The BBABC Board needs you! We are always looking for parents who would like to help out by supporting BHS athletics. If that is you, come to our next meeting – on Wednesday, November 7th at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center – and find out what we do!