Here is the latest news from the BBABC. Click on each link for further information.
- BBABC Meeting November 1st October 10, 2017 - The next BBABC Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1st at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center. Join us as we seek to fill open positions and build our team! See how you get can involved - there are many ways to help out behind the scenes if this sounds like you! Positions looking to fill/share: Secretary, Concessions Manager, Fundraising, etc. Contact any board member with questions or for more information.
- BBABC Meeting – Wednesday, October 4th! August 19, 2017 - The next BBABC Board meeting will be Wednesday, October 4th at the BHS Media Center, 7pm. Come join us and find out how you can get involved!
- BBABC Meeting August 2nd! July 14, 2017 - The next BBABC meeting will be August 2nd at 7pm. Please note! The meeting will be held at the Bedford Public Library in the Richmond Room. Hope to see you there!
- BBABC Meeting for June 7th is cancelled! Stay tuned for new meeting date. June 8, 2017 -
- BBABC & Hannaford Fundraiser May 10, 2017 - The BBABC has been chosen to participate in theHannaford Cause Bag Program for the month of May. Just visit the Hannaford located at 4 Jenkins Road in Bedford, purchase the 'blue' Cause bag, and we will receive $1. Good for the BBABC to support BHS athletics - and Good for the Planet!
- Scholarships for BHS Senior Athletes – Deadline May 12th! May 10, 2017 - Don't miss out on scholarship opportunities from the BBABC! Click the scholarship link and download your scholarship application today! There are two different scholarships. Please check them out!
- Chipotle Fundraiser March 29 March 23, 2017 - Come out and support the BBABC Chipotle Fundraiser, Wednesday, March 29th from 4-8pm in Bedford. Show the cashier the printed flyer, show it on your smartphone, or tell the cashier you are there to support the cause and 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Bedford Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club. Go Bulldogs!
- Spring Fundraiser! March 23, 2017 - Support your team and sell those coupon booklets! The money you raise goes into your team account to be used by coaches to purchase items on your team’s wish list. Athletes who sell 10 coupon books will be entered into a raffle to win prizes! If you sell 40+ coupon books, you will receive a personalized sweatshirt. Raffle Prizes include: 2 Red Sox tickets, and Bulldog t-shirts. Please make sure to turn in your collected money and any unsold coupon books to your coaches/team parents by Friday, April 7th.
- Bedford Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club | Bedford NH High School February 6, 2017 - Important Dates: November 14th - BBABC Joins Talbots for a "Fashionable" Fundraiser! Time to shop! November 20th - Fall Athletic Awards, BHS Theater - 6:30pm December 6th - BBABC Meeting @ BHS Media Center - 7:00pm December 7th - Winter Sports "Meet the Coaches" Night, BHS Theater - 6:30pm