Here is the latest news from the BBABC. Click on each link for further information.
- October News from the BBABC! October 25, 2018 - Here's just a few things that happened in October: Thanks for your support of the Fall Dunkin' and Cinemagic Coupon Book Fundraiser! Athletes did a great job raising money for their teams! Athletes who sold all ten coupon books will be entered into a drawing to win prizes at the Fall Athletic Awards. We've been busy at Concessions, but still need help! We need each parent/family to volunteer at one game so we can open for all the events. And, students can earn RWL hours, too. Come out and show your support. The money we raise at Concessions is used to support ALL BHS athletes. BBABC Meeting & Social We met at T-Bones for an off-site meeting and social. While it was not well attended, we will not give up! We will plan another event and hope to see many of you there. Speakers! Through the generous donation from the BBABC, as well as donations from other teams and leagues, BHS Athletic Director Corey Parker has spear-headed the effort to get new speakers for the stadium and gym. Stadium speakers should be up for the 11/26 game, and the gym is next! The BBABC Board needs you! We are always looking for parents who would like to help out by supporting BHS athletics. If that is you, come to our next meeting - on Wednesday, November 7th at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center - and find out what we do!
- BBABC Meeting, May 2 April 29, 2018 - Join us on Wednesday, May 2nd at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center. We are looking to build the team for the 2018/2019 school year. What is your passion? Can you help us to continue to support BHS athletes? Hope to see you there!
- Chipotle Fundraiser – March 27th! March 20, 2018 - The BBABC is hosting a Chipotle Fundraiser on March 27th - from 4:00 to 8:00pm. Bring the flyers, show on your smartphone, or just tell the cashier that you are supporting the cause!
- Spring Sports Fundraiser! March 20, 2018 - The Spring Sports Fundraiser will be handed out at the Spring Meet the Coaches Night on Monday, March 26th. Details to come!
- BBABC Meeting Wednesday, April 4th January 2, 2018 - Join us for the first meeting of the year on Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center. We are looking to build the team because several members whose students have or will graduate will be stepping down at the end of the school year. What is your passion? Can you help us to continue to support BHS athletes? Join us!
- BBABC Meeting November 1st October 10, 2017 - The next BBABC Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1st at 7:00pm in the BHS Media Center. Join us as we seek to fill open positions and build our team! See how you get can involved - there are many ways to help out behind the scenes if this sounds like you! Positions looking to fill/share: Secretary, Concessions Manager, Fundraising, etc. Contact any board member with questions or for more information.
- BBABC Meeting – Wednesday, October 4th! August 19, 2017 - The next BBABC Board meeting will be Wednesday, October 4th at the BHS Media Center, 7pm. Come join us and find out how you can get involved!
- BBABC Meeting August 2nd! July 14, 2017 - The next BBABC meeting will be August 2nd at 7pm. Please note! The meeting will be held at the Bedford Public Library in the Richmond Room. Hope to see you there!
- BBABC Meeting for June 7th is cancelled! Stay tuned for new meeting date. June 8, 2017 -
- BBABC & Hannaford Fundraiser May 10, 2017 - The BBABC has been chosen to participate in theHannaford Cause Bag Program for the month of May. Just visit the Hannaford located at 4 Jenkins Road in Bedford, purchase the 'blue' Cause bag, and we will receive $1. Good for the BBABC to support BHS athletics - and Good for the Planet!